High School Equivalency
Earn Your Diploma!
Our High School Equivalency Program helps you prepare for the TASC™ test. Study programs can be taken as a class or home study program.
Call: (518) 581-3555 or click the sign up button to sign up for orientation today!
How to Get Started with the TASC™ Program
The first step is to attend a FREE, two-session orientation. These orientations are a total of seven hours given over two days. Students must come to both days and stay the whole time.
- You will learn how our programs and the high school equivalency exam (TASC™) work.
- Reading and math levels are also determined at orientation in order to focus student study plans.
- Students are guided to the program that best fits their needs - classes or home study.
Upcoming 2020-2021 Orientations
F. DONALD MYERS EDUCATION CENTER
April 6 & 8, 2021
GLENS FALLS LOCATION
BACK OF THE BUILDING
February 16 & 17, 2021
March 16 & 18, 2021
April 6 & 7, 2021
May 4 & 6, 2021
BALLARD ROAD CONFERENCE CENTER
267 Ballard Road
January 19 & 20, 2021
March 22 & 23, 2021
May 12 & 19, 2021
Please Note: Students should NOT register prior to attending BOTH Orientation Sessions. If you need to register for an orientation, click here.
Locations where Classes are Held
Glens Falls (68 Bay Street)
Saratoga Springs (F. Donald Myers Education Center, 15 Henning Road)
Malta (Hybrid Class) (Bryant & Stratton College, 2452 Rt. 9, Malta)
Classes are held throughout the school year in a comfortable and friendly environment. We tailor to individual needs and students may attend preparation classes for as long as needed. Students may join classes once orientation is completed and a one-time $65 materials fee is paid. (Financial assistance available through local agencies for those in need.)
For more information on the NY State High School Equivalency (HSE) Test, click here.
Home Study TASC™ Program for Adults
- Students who have difficulty attending classes or who prefer to learn on their own should explore a home study program.
- Home study is a packet program for students 21 and older.
- Students are required to study at home for six hours per week.
- Home study students need to pick up their packets and complete assignments every two weeks.
- Class sessions are also available to home students who need extra help.
- Students may join home study once orientation is completed and a one-time $65 materials fee is paid. (Financial assistance available for those in need.)
Click here to head to the Employment Training for Adults (ETA) pages. ETA helps to prepare men and women to successfully plug into a new career path, or advance more rapidly in a career that’s already underway.
Learn English - Adult Literacy (ESL)
Although we do not teach English here at WSWHE BOCES, you can Learn English with one of our partners!
|Literacy NY Greater Capital Region @ Crandall Public Library
251 Glen Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801
|Saratoga Springs Public Library
49 Henry Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
|Clifton Park Public Library
475 Moe Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065