RSE-TASC provides materials and information concerning the education of children with disabilities. Our lending library has professional and instruction materials available for loan. It consists of books, videos, cassette tapes, CDs and DVDs on a variety of topics related to disabilities, teaching techniques and strategies, assessment, data analysis, educational leadership, language arts, math, reading, vocational skills, co-teaching, differentiating instruction and behavior management.
To borrow material from RSE-TASC:
- You may visit the center at 267 Ballard Road, Suite 5 Wilton NY from 8:30 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
- You can call and request material be sent to you (if you are with a school district that is on the BOCES courier schedule, it will be sent via the courier – otherwise you may need to visit the office).
- Materials are loaned for one month, with the exception of videos.
- Videotapes are loaned for two weeks.
- Renewals are appreciated. Overdue materials should be avoided. A phone or a note can take care of any overdue materials.
- Care of material is appreciated.
- Loss of materials may result in a bill to you or your school district.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
Patti Simonds, Special Education School Improvement Specialist
Penny Ward, RSE-TASC Secretary
267 Ballard Road, Suite 5
Wilton, NY 12831
Phone: (518) 581-3820