Renewing Your Annual Paperwork for 2017-2018 School Year
If you are already a substitute for WSWHE BOCES (meaning you have registered to work within the past school year as a substitute for the BOCES) and would like to renew your annual substitute renewal paperwork, please print, complete, and return the 3 forms found under the Related Files tab after your online training is complete.
Below you will find the directions to complete the mandatory substitute training for the 2017-2018 school year.
Please print directions before you leave the BOCES website.
- Go to: www.schoology.com
- Click: LOGIN
- Enter your credentials: user name and password (user name is your email address, password is substitute. If that does not work, click “Forgot password”. The system will email you a link to change your password ( check your email )
- * HINT – If the system says “Do not recognize email address” please click on SIGN UP and create an account.
- Once you have logged in: Click “Courses “ at the top of the screen
- In the bottom left of the box – click “join”
- Enter the following access code: TQ4H3-JFXMS
- After registering, go to the home screen and click “Courses”- select 2017- 2018 WSWHE Teacher Registry Training
- Click on the (BLUE) Hazard Communication folder to begin.
- You will now see all items that must be completed
- After you have completed each item, click next near the top of the screen to continue.When you fill out the completion form (this looks like a piece of Chain to open)- make sure you check that you completed all assignments at the bottom and click Submit
- You DO NOT need to submit the Proof of Training Certificate- this if for YOUR records
- When you have completed all items in the Hazard Communication folder click on the Small Blue 2017-2018 Teacher Registry training at the top
- Please click on the next FOLDER-(GREEN) Emergency Plans and Mental Health
- Please complete items in the “ PURPLE Folder “ Returning Substitute Orientation”
Please submit the 3 forms to be made an active substitute for the 2017-2018 school year by sending them to: Teacher Registry 1153 Burgoyne Avenue Fort Edward NY 12828 or fax them to 518-746-3308 or email them to email@example.com.