High School Equivalency - Steps to the Program
Steps to Earning Your High School Equivalency Diploma!
This is a comfortable and friendly environment.
Call TODAY at 518-581-3555 and sign up for Orientation!
Step 1 - Orientation
- Attend a FREE, two-session orientation (total of 7 hours given over 2 days)
- We’ll discuss how the program works
- Your reading and math levels will be tested to help decide on your study plan
Step 2 - Let’s Start Preparing
- Sign up for the program/preparation classes
- Take them as long as you need.
- We’ll discuss when you come to class, homework, and create a study plan for you
- $65 one time fee is due for materials - financial assistance available for those in need
Step 3 - Take the Exam
- Take this when you are ready. If you need a year to prep, or two, that works.
- If you need 6 months to study and you feel ready… we’ll show you how to sign up.
Register Now for an Orientation!
For more information: Click here to complete form
To sign up call: (518) 581-3555
Click here to meet the instructors. Check out our Facebook page