The Adult Education program offers a variety of courses in its Electricians and Plant Maintenance program.
Need a commercial wiring or electrical grounding course? We've got it.
Here's a complete list of courses offered this fall:
- Introduction to 2014 NEC Code - September 15 to October 1, 2015
- Electrical Grounding - October 6 to 29, 2015
- Motor and Generator Theory - October 26 to November 9, 2015
- Commercial Wiring 1 - November 3 to December 8, 2015
- OSHA Safety Course - December 14, 16 & 21, 2015
- Basic First Aid, CPR with AED Recertification - December 15 & 17, 2015
for details and other courses offered in the winter and spring.