In addition to the base service, custom work can be commissioned by participating districts for an additional charge. Quotes for custom work are based on the scope of the project and are determined prior to commencement of activities. Custom service work consists of district or school-specific projects and may include:
- Investigate what areas of ELA Book 2 were the most difficult for students and what were the common errors.
- Examine why students selected the wrong answer and what were the common errors in the Global History Regents exam.
- Determine what variables predict results on Regents exams.
- Discover which students are more likely to dropout or graduate.
- Guide assessment alignment activities.
- Facilitate rubric and item development.
- Provide validity and reliability assistance for classroom assessments.
- Develop paper or on-line survey tools for planning or evaluation purposes.
- Analyze qualitative and/or quantitative survey responses across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Collect parent perceptions of reading program.
- Determine student perceptions of school climate.
- Investigate district grading practices as they relate to assessment and discuss report card or policy revisions.
- Assist in developing action plans based on district’s data analyses.
- Lead grant evaluation as required by funding agency.
- Determine effectiveness of instructional program or intervention.
- Assist in developing database formats for the collection, management, and analysis of student or district data.