Annual On-Line Trainings
2020-2021 School Year Annual Online Trainings
- All employees must complete the COVID-19 Return to the Workplace training module upon returning to work during the COVID-19 pandemic. There are two COVID-19 Return to Workplace training modules – 12-month staff and 10-month staff. Please take the training applicable to your position.
- All employees must complete the School Safety training module. This training meets the requirements set by the New York State Education Department. The training module is comprised of school violence prevention, mental health awareness, Dignity for All Students Act, school safety protocols, school safety plan requirements, and school security topics.
- All employees must complete the Right to Know / Hazardous Communication refresher training module
- All employees must complete the Bloodborne Pathogens training module.
- All employees must complete the Unlawful Discrimination and Harassment training module by within 30 days of hire or if you were not able to attend one of the Opening Day sessions.
- All employees must complete the WSWHE Employee Annual Notifications training module(s). 10-month staff must also complete the Policy Verification for Instructional Staff.
Our Harassment Prevention Administrators will be available during the following dates and times:
- September 4, 2020 from 12:00 pm-2:45 pm
- September 21, 2020 from 2:00 pm-2:45 pm
- October 5, 2020 from 2:00 pm -2:45 pm
PLEASE CONTACT X13716 WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE WHILE COMPLETING THE TRAINING.
TRAININGS MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE DATES BELOW:
All Continuing Staff need to complete the above trainings by
|Friday, September 11, 2020|
All New Staff hired after September 1, 2020, must complete trainings within
|30 days of their hire date|
Before beginning, each employee will need to verify their district-issued email address and employee ID number.
- To locate your employee ID number, log-into WinCap Web, click here to access.
- To locate the employee number, select “My Employee Demographics and look under Employee Details.
If you are unable to find the number, please contact the BOCES Office of Personnel/HR.
Website Link: http://hs.questar.org/wp-
- Log In - Employees will log in using their full assigned district email address.
- Password - Employees will use their employee ID number. Be sure to include any zeros at the front of your ID. Example – 01234. Your password will be a minimum of five digits.
- Employees will see all training modules when accessing the site. Training modules are located on the training homepage and can be accessed at any time by clicking the “Training Courses” menu bar or the Questar logo at the top of the screen. The site will remember your course progress should you need to stop and continue at a later time.
- Review the modules and complete checkpoint and final quizzes during the course. A score of 100% is required for each quiz. You may retake the quiz if necessary. Once the course is completed, a Certificate of Completion will be generated and obtained by the Office of Personnel/HR.
All training MUST be completed during normal work hours so that your district health and safety designee can be available to answer any questions that may arise during completion, please contact Questar III Health and Safety Services at (518) 479-6901.
If you have issues with the trainings, please contact the BOCES Office of Personnel/HR.