Steps to Get Your Diploma
4 Steps to Embrace Your Future and earn your High School Equivalency Diploma
This is a comfortable and friendly environment.
Call TODAY at 518-581-3555 and sign up for Orientation!
Step 1 - FREE Orientation
- Attend a FREE, two-session orientation (total of 7 hours given over 2 days)
- We’ll discuss how the program works
- Your reading and math levels will be tested to help decide on your study plan
Step 2 - Learn & Study
- Sign up for the program/preparation classes
- Take the classes as long as you need.
- We work together to help you learn and how to succeed
- $65 one time fee is due for materials - financial assistance available for those in need
Step 3 - Take the Test (TASC™)
- Take this when you are ready. If you need a year to prep, or two... that works.
- If you need 6 months to study and you feel ready… we’ll show you how to sign up.
- The test is called the TASC test (formerly the GED Exam)
Step 4 - Earn Your Diploma & Graduate
- When you pass, we'll celebrate with with you.
Register Now for an Orientation!
For more information: Click here to request more details
To sign up call: (518) 581-3555
Click here to meet the instructors.