Our High School Equivalency Preparation Program helps you prepare for the GED® Exam.
Study programs can be taken as a class or home study. Call: (518) 581-3555 or click here to Sign Up online to register for orientation today!
How to Get Started
FIRST: Attend a FREE orientation session.
Students must come to ALL scheduled days and stay for the duration.
During the orientation:
- You will learn how our programs and the test (GED®) work.
- Reading and Math levels will be determined to be able to provide individualized study plans
- Students are guided to a program that best fits their needs
Orientation Dates & Registration
Class Schedules & Locations
Classes are held throughout the school year in a comfortable and friendly environment. We tailor to individual needs and students may attend preparation classes for as long as needed.
Glens Falls High School
10 Quade St., Glens Falls, NY 12801
Mondays & Wednesdays
F. Donald Myers Education Center
15 Henning Road, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Tuesdays & Thursdays
9:30am-12:30pm or 5:00-8:30pm
*Please note, Schedule is subject to change
Home Study Program for Adults
- For adults ages 21 and up
- Qualified reading and math levels required
- Recommendation from HSE instructor
Test Details - Learn about the GED® Exam
The GED® Exam (previously known as the TASC™ Test) is the test you take in order to earn your high school equivalency diploma. To learn more about the test as well as what dates it's offered and how to sign up, click this link here