High School Equivalency
Earn Your Diploma!
Our High School Equivalency Preparation Program helps you prepare for the TASC™ test. Study programs can be taken as a class or home study.
Call: (518) 581-3555 or click the Sign Up button to register for orientation today!
How to Get Started
FIRST: Attend a FREE, two-session orientation.
Orientations are a total of seven hours taken over two days. Students must come to both days and stay the whole time.
- You will learn how our programs and the test (TASC™) work.
- Reading and math levels are also determined at orientation in order to focus student study plans.
- Students are guided to the program that best fits their needs - in class or home study.
Upcoming 2020-2021 Orientations
F. DONALD MYERS EDUCATION CENTER
April 6 & 8, 2021
GLENS FALLS LOCATION
BACK OF THE BUILDING
March 16 & 18, 2021
April 6 & 7, 2021
May 4 & 6, 2021
BALLARD ROAD CONFERENCE CENTER
267 Ballard Road
March 22 & 23, 2021
May 12 & 19, 2021
PAY Online Here
Locations where Classes are Held
68 Bay Street
(Door access from parking lot of the synagogue).
Mon & Wed, 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Wed, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
F. Donald Myers Education Center, 15 Henning Road
Tues & Thurs, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Tues & Thurs, 5:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Malta (Hybrid Class)
(Bryant & Stratton College, 2452 Rt. 9, Malta)
Home Study TASC™ Program for Adults
- Students who have difficulty attending classes or who prefer to learn on their own should explore a home study program.
- Home study is a packet program for students 21 and older.
- Students are required to study at home for six hours per week.
- Home study students need to pick up their packets and complete assignments every two weeks.
- Class sessions are also available to home students who need extra help.
- Students may join home study once orientation is completed and a one-time $65 materials fee is paid. (Financial assistance available for those in need.)
Employment Training for Adults (ETA)
ETA helps to prepare men and women to successfully plug into a new career path, or advance more rapidly in a career that’s already underway. They're in the business of helping people get prepared for a career or advance in a job they already have. Program include Auto Technology, Construction, Machine Tool, Marine Technology, Security Guard, Welding, Wiring and more.
Click here to head to the Employment Training for Adults (ETA) pages.
Learn English - Adult Literacy (ESL)
Although we do not teach English here at WSWHE BOCES, you can Learn English with one of our partners!
- Literacy NY Greater Capital Region @ Crandall Public Library, Glens Falls, NY - 518-793-7414
- Saratoga Springs Public Library, Saratoga Springs, NY - 518-584-7860
- Clifton Park Public Library - Clifton Park, NY - 518-371-8622