Adult Programs » Financial Assistance

Financial Assistance

The following information includes potential funding resources and sponsoring agencies for continued education. Your eligibility may differ depending on the program or training you are interested in. It is your responsibility to research these options because BOCES cannot determine your eligibility. 

Adult Practical Nursing Students only

  • Call (518) 746-3508
  • id - Find additional information on how to fund your education. Learn about various federal student aid programs and how to apply. 
  • - A SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid includes resources to help you navigate the financial aid process.

GI Bill - (can be used for Daytime CTE students and/or Practical Nursing students) 
The Home for all educational benefits provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs. 

  • Albany County Veterans Office (518) 474-7606
  • Saratoga County Veteran's Office: (518) 884-4115
  • Warren County Veteran's Office: (518) 761-6343
  • Washington County Veteran's Office: (518) 746-2473

ACCESS-VR (can be used for all adult classes)
Formerly known as VESID, this service is only for individuals with disabilities. Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR) offers access to a full range of employment and independent living services that may be needed by persons with disabilities through their lives. Through its administration of vocational rehabilitation and independent living programs, VR coordinates policy and services relating to:

  • Transition services for students with disabilities from school to adult services
  • Vocational rehabilitation services for working age individuals with disabilities
  • Independent living services for people with disabilities of all ages
  • Business services for hiring a qualified, diverse workforce

ACCESS-VR Main Office: (518) 473-8097 

Workforce Investment Act Employment and Training Agency (also known as a Career Center)
Your local Career Center may have funding available to help you train for a new career or upgrade your skills to re-enter the workforce. To find your local Career Center, call: 

  • Saratoga County: (518) 884-4170
  • Warren County: (518) 743-0925
  • Washington County: (518) 746-2391
  • Montpelier, VT: (802) 828-4000

Adult Students Interested in classes – Please Contact: 
Michelle Stockwell, Administrator for Adult Programs, (518) 581-3555
or see the ETA Financial Assistance webpage here